Hulu is an American subscription-based content streaming service. You can stream various popular web shows and movies on Hulu, like BMF, Law & Order: Special Victim Units, House of the Dragon, The White Lotus, and more. If you have a subscription to Hulu, you can stream it on your phone, tablet, and PC.
You can download the Hulu app on your device for better streaming quality. The Hulu app is available for Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads, Windows PC, and Mac devices. If you are looking for a guide to downloading Hulu on Windows 11, this article will help you. Let’s discuss the complete procedure to download Hulu on a Windows 11 PC.
Download Hulu App On Windows 11
The Hulu app is only available for Windows 10 and Windows 11. You can install the Hulu app from the Microsoft Store on your PC by following the steps given below-
- Click on the Start icon on the taskbar to open Start Menu. You will see Microsoft Store in the pinned apps; click on it.
- In the Microsoft Store app window, click on the search bar at the top and search for Hulu.
- Now, click on the very first option that appears.
- Now, click on Install/Get button to install the app on your device.
- Once the app is installed, press the Windows key, search for Hulu, and open it.
- Now, sign into your Hulu account, and you can use Hulu on Windows 11.
Features Of Hulu
Hulu is a popular content streaming service that comes with a lot of features. Some of the features of Hulu are-
- You can view on-demand content on Hulu. It has a wide library of TV shows, movies, and documentaries that you can watch. You can browse through the categories of content on Hulu and then watch the content as per your preference.
- Hulu also has the option to watch Live TV. You can also record the live TV shows you are watching on Hulu.
- You can create multiple profiles on Hulu. This is helpful if you share the Hulu app with friends and family. Each user can have their profile and stream content on their profile.
- You can also stream Hulu on multiple devices. Hulu is compatible with almost all devices, including Android, iOS, Windows, Android TV, Roku, etc.
- Hulu also offers Hulu originals. You can find various original content on Hulu that you can watch.
- Hulu allows you to choose the video quality to stream content in. However, this option might be limited to your chosen data plan.
- You will also get personalized recommendations on Hulu for movies and TV shows.
- There are other features on Hulu, like closed captions and parental control.
If you want to download Hulu on your Windows 11 PC, then the above article should help you. You can follow the steps given above, and you will be able to install Hulu on Windows 11. We hope this article helps you with what you were looking for.
Can I Get Hulu On My PC?
Yes, Hulu is available for both Windows PC and Mac. If you are using a Windows PC, then you can install Hulu from the Microsoft Store.
Why Can’t I Install Hulu On Windows?
You need to have Microsoft Store to install Hulu on Windows. Microsoft Store was introduced with Windows 10, so if you have any Windows version released before Windows 10, you won’t be able to install Hulu. However, you can still stream Hulu on your PC from the browser by visiting the Hulu website.