NFC or Near Field Communication is a technology that lets your iPhone interact with nearby devices. NFC tag reader has been introduced to iPhones with iOS 14. Using this feature, one can shop, open doors, activate locks, and visually interact with the device that supports NFC. Using the feature is easy on your iPhone, and you can use this feature if you have iOS 14 0r 15 on your device. If you don’t know how to use the NFC tag reader in iOS 15, this article will help you. We will be discussing the complete step-by-step guide to using NFC Tag Reader in iOS 15 on your iPhone.
Using NFC Tag Reader In iOS 15 On iPhone
You can easily enable the NFC Tag reader from the settings of your iPhone and then use it. To use NFC Tag Reader in iOS 15 on your iPhone, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- In the Settings, scroll down to find Control Center. Open the Control Center by tapping on it.
- Now, you will have to add the NFC Tag Reader to your Control Center. Tap on the Plus icon next to the NFC tag reader to include it on the Control Center.
- You will have successfully added the NFC Tag reader to the Control Center.
- Now go back to the home screen of your iPhone, and open the Control Center. You can do it either by swiping down from the top right corner of your screen or by swiping up from the bottom of your screen. It depends on your iPhone model, how you can access the Control Center.
- You will see the NFC tag reader icon located on the control center. Tap on it to launch it, and you will be able to use the NFC tag reader on your iPhone.
ALSO READ: How To Fix Spotify Not Working On iOS 15
ALSO READ: Fix Apple CarPlay Not Working in iOS 15
This is how you can use the NFC tag reader on iOS 15 on your iPhone. You will first have to add an NFC tag reader on the Control Center from the Settings, and then you can enable it. We have discussed the complete guide to help you use the NFC Tag reader on your iPhone.